As I work on my Master’s of Fine Arts in Creative Writing at Southern New Hampshire University, I am eager to help other writers and creators with line-editing, proofreading, or similar services.
- Book-doctoring: Diagnosing the problems or weaknesses of a story, and providing story arc or characterisation (US: characterization) assistance.
- Line-editing: Finding issues in sentence structure in the context of the wider work.
- Proofreading: More nuts and bolts work to find and remove errors in grammar, spelling, or syntax.
- Anglicising (US: Anglicizing): Make writing by non-native English speakers read as if written by a native of the UK or the USA (as preferred).
Free consultation available. Just contact me for more information.
Pricing is by customer location:
- US$48 per hour for customers in Australia, New Zealand, United States, or Canada
- £40 per hour for customers in the UK
- €48 per hour for customers in the EU
- Lower local rate for customers outside of listed territories